Selasa, 10 April 2012

WARRIOR WOOG TAMES THE INNER BEAST

An incident, which occurred last week, took me straight back to the time that Linda Marsh's mum pulled my mate Penny up in the primary school playground and gave her the biggest dressing down I had ever seen in my whole 11 years on the planet.

To make matters worse, Mrs Marsh ( not her, left, but close) had a very thick Scottish accent and a comical appearance along with a habit of spitting when she talked.


Penny was getting tongue lashed by someone else's mum for all to see. (And if you thought Penny was unhappy, Penny's mum was steamily livid when she found out about it later that afternoon.)


The verbal assault set in train a series of unpleasant events and exchanges between the two women and soon became the talk of the town.


I would NEVER reprimand someone else's child unless they were about to light someone's hair on fire.


But it seems that there are some parents out there who feel it is their business.


My darling son, who is eight, apparently has an arch nemesis in the year above him. A girl who enjoys some argy bargy. Now do not get me wrong here, I know that my son can give it back as much as he gets it, but after a particularly unpleasant exchange, this girl told her father. And he took the matter into his own hands.


Mr Woog and I had fronted up to the school to attend an event. There we found our son in tears.


He had been accosted by the father of his nemesis who proceeded to have a bit of a yell and holler at him in front of his classmates. Our son was totally freaked out and started to calm down just as I started to fire up.


"Who was it?" I asked. "Point him out to me."

Source: http://thehoopla.com.au/warrior-woog-tames-beast//

0 komentar: